We’re excited to map out the future site for your organization. Thanks for scheduling our Nonprofit Beacon session, and welcome aboard!
Woohoo: Nonprofit Beacon confirmed! 🚀
Here’s what will happen now:
- Austin will send you an email in the next 24 hours with these same instructions, so feel free to close this window at any time.
- The next step is to complete a questionnaire for our Nonprofit Beacon session. This will help us hit the ground running in our meeting. The questionnaire will only take you 20 minutes to complete. You’re welcome to fill it out alone or with the rest of your team.
- If you want to get started on the questionnaire now, here’s the link. (Just hit the “Make a copy” button after clicking the link.) If you don’t have time right now, that’s totally fine, too. Austin will send over the questionnaire in the next day for you to fill out at your convenience.
- IMPORTANT: Please return this questionnaire at least 3 days before our scheduled Nonprofit Beacon session. If it’s not completed by then, we may have to reschedule. Austin will check in with you 4 days before our session if we haven’t received the document.
- When you’re done with the questionnaire, you’ll need to share the document with us. Instructions for how to share the document with us (including photo instructions) are included at the end of the questionnaire.
And here’s how you can prepare for the Nonprofit Beacon session itself:
- Think over your website audiences. Who are you trying to reach with your site?
- Think about the meaning you’d like to have to your community. What words would you like them to use when describing your nonprofit?
- Think about the components that make up your website. What tools do you currently use to provide the features you need?
If you spend 10 minutes considering the above questions (and complete your questionnaire 3 days prior to the meeting), we’ll be in a good position to have a productive session.
We’re looking forward to working with you!